3D printed flat spiral coil bases for winding coils based on Nikola Tesla’s U.S. patents 645,576 – “System Of Transmission Of Electrical Energy” and 649,621 – “Apparatus For Transmission Of Electrical Energy”.
These coil bases and accessories are 3D printed on-demand by Shapeways and are delivered to you directly from the factory. Explore the practical side of Nikola Tesla’s wireless and single wire electrical transmission technology, and save the hours it’ll take to make a flat spiral coil base by hand.
- 140 x 140 x 10mm flat spiral coil base
- Mirror image coils for transmission and reception
- 2 turns primary coil
- 33 turns secondary coil
- 11 Megacycles/sec resonant frequency (without elevated terminal capacitance)
- Ideal for desktop and ISM (Industrial, Scientific & Medical) frequency band experiments when tuned to approximately 7 Megacycles/sec
- Optional multi-purpose stand and screw cover
Coil Base A is wound in a counterclockwise direction from the outside, available separately at: https://www.shapeways.com/product/GJA2KZAWW
Coil Base B is wound in a clockwise direction from the outside, available separately at: https://www.shapeways.com/product/V7WUTDAMH
Coil Base A and B Set is available at: https://www.shapeways.com/product/RB928W794
- ≤0.6mm diameter copper wire, 2 metres length for primary coil
- ≤0.2mm diameter copper wire, 16 metres length for secondary coil
- M5 x 16mm screws. Quantity: 8
- M5 nuts. Quantity: 16
- M5 washers. Quantity: 16
- 5mm solderable ring terminals. Quantity: 16
There are no reviews yet.